Thanks to Dick Knopf, Marketing Professional Services, we were given the opportunity to present our credentials to clients in the private and public sectors. His experience in these areas created more work for our firm.
Larry WaetzmanThe Waetzman Planning Group
- Twenty-five years of sales and marketing experience with design, engineering, environmental, planning and construction management companies
- Extensive background in business development, planning – in private and public sectors.
- Successfully pursued a major discount retailer, resulting in over $500,000 in fees for a client providing environmental services.
- Targeted a specific market that allowed a structural engineering firm to diversify its client base and increase its revenues.
- Persistent tracking of prospects for clients resulted in contracts with NJ urban municipalities and a PA start-up biotech firm.
- “Cold call” to a PA developer meant substantial residential work for a civil and survey engineering client.
- Landed a school renovation project for an out-of-state project management firm.